This delicious Grilled Corn Salad with Tarragon recipe will enhance any summertime main dish with its refreshing crunch and zip! Best complimented by our cedar-planked salmon or your favorite grilled chicken recipe. Scroll down for instructions and enjoy 🙂
Want to dig deeper into this recipe to learn how foods like these are a part of our bigger food system? We’ve got something for everyone!
- Is corn genetically engineered? How about tomatoes? And what does “genetic engineering” really mean? Find out here!
- How are corn farmers and other fruit & veggie producers contributing to global health?
- Did you know corn fuels many of our cars? Read about ethanol at our fuel pumps here.
Grilled Corn Salad with Tarragon Recipe
- 8 ears of corn cleaned
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ C. chopped red onion
- 3 tbls. minced tarragon
- Juice of one lime
- 4 tbls. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- While your grill heats up, mix lime juice, olive oil and salt together
- Brush corn with mixture
- Grill corn turning often until some parts are blackened for a total of 4 minutes
- Set corn aside to cool
- Once cool, cut kernels from the cob and place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, onions and tarragon. Dress with dressing listed below.
- 1/3 C. olive oil
- Juice of one half lemon
- 1 tbl. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix honey and lemon juice and then emulsify with olive oil. Pour over corn salad and gently
toss. Chill an hour before serving.
Hungry for more knowledge? Click on the posts below to sate your curiosity about where our food comes from. And click here for more of our tried-and-true recipes. Bon appetit!